CLICK HERE to download your Sheffield Arena 2018/19 Season Ticket application form
CLICK HERE to download you Direct Debit form
|FULL TICKET PRICING SCHEDULE|
|ADULT SEASON TICKET PRICES 2018/19|
|Adult||In Full||Direct Debit||Deposit||Months||Payments|
|End of Season Oﬀer||£375||£395||£95||10||£30|
|CONCESSION SEASON TICKET PRICES 2018/19|
|Concession||In Full||Direct Debit||Deposit||Months||Payments|
|End of Season Oﬀer||£295||£305||£85||10||£22|
|CHILD SEASON TICKET PRICES 2018/19|
|Child||In Full||Direct Debit||Deposit||Months||Payments|
|End of Season Oﬀer||£150||£160||£30||10||£13|
|FAMILY (2+3) SEASON TICKET PRICES 2018/19|
|Family (2+3)||In Full||Direct Debit||Deposit||Months||Payments|
|End of Season Oﬀer||£1,080||£1,100||£250||10||£85|
|FAMILY (2+2) SEASON TICKET PRICES 2018/19|
|Family (2+2)||In Full||Direct Debit||Deposit||Months||Payments|
|End of Season Oﬀer||£960||£980||£230||10||£75|
|FAMILY (2+1) SEASON TICKET PRICES 2018/19|
|Family (2+1)||In Full||Direct Debit||Deposit||Months||Payments|
|End of Season Oﬀer||£850||£870||£220||10||£65|
Terms and Conditions
1. Season Tickets are based on 25 competitive games at the Fly DSA Arena.
2. End of Season Offer is open to all applicants – existing season ticket seats will be withheld from general sale until 30/04/18.
3. All DD payments require a deposit and then a set number of equal monthly payments as detailed over page.
4. In order to qualify for the longest payment period (10months), your paperwork must be signed & received by the club no later than 09/05/18.
5. Direct Debit mandates must be signed and completed by the 9th of the month before the first payment is due to be taken.
6. All Direct Debit payments must end by 9th March 2019 and are subject to an administration charge (included in price shown above)
7. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Sheffield Steelers’.
8. Existing Season Ticket Holders’ seats will be reserved until 30/04/18, at which point they will be released for general sale.
9. Whilst requests will be met wherever possible, allocation of Season Tickets will be solely at the discretion of the Club.
10. Family Ticket = 2 Adults and either 3, 2 or 1 Children/Child. All to reside at the same address.
11. Child = Under 16 years of age as at 31/08/2018.
12. Children under the age of 5 as at 31/08/2018 do require a ticket and will be allocated a seat, free seats exclude blocks 103, 104, 105, 116, 117, 118, 204 and 217.
13. Concession = OAP Over 60 as at 31/08/2018. Registered Disabled, must be in receipt of mid or high rate DLA/PIP, proof of DLA/PIP level to be supplied. Students over 16 in full time education. A letter from your college or University will need to be supplied even if previously supplied. First year students have until 30/09/18 to supply original proof in writing. Card will be cancelled without refund if not supplied.
14. Season Tickets will be transferable, if used by someone within the same category.
15. There will be a £30 replacement fee for lost/stolen cards.
16. Wheelchair bays will be reserved for allocation by the club.
17. A £20 admin fee will be incurred for any failed direct debits.
In applying for a Season Ticket, you recognise and accept that Sheﬃeld Steelers have the right to:
* Offer promotions during the course of the season, which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket.
* Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty.
* Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures.