Steelers: Last Man Standing – It’s a bit of fun that could win you hundreds of pounds whilst also helping the Steelers in these difficult times.
The rules are below but all you have to do is e-mail Andy at our offices firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy will then e-mail you back with the bank account details that we ask you to deposit £10 into.
You then have until 9pm on Thursday 19th November to confirm your selection for that gameweek. Any fixtures can be found here if required: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scores-fixtures
- Each week, pick one team playing in the Premiership or Championship on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday (there may be an occasional midweek fixture, for which you’ll be given advanced notice).
- If your team wins, you go through to the next week. Lose or draw and you are out. This continues until only one contestant remains.
- If all contestants are eliminated in a gameweek, all those who were still in play that week will carry on to the following week.
- Entries must be emailed to email@example.com by 9pm on the Thursday prior to the weekend round of games.
- It is the responsibility of the contestant to ensure that their selection is made on time each week, to the correct email address.
- Once you have chosen your team, your selection may not be changed.
- If no team is selected by the deadline, you will be allocated the team with the lowest league points that you have not yet picked.
- If your team’s game is postponed/cancelled, you will be allocated the first team alphabetically that you have not yet picked.
- You can only select each team once, so you must be tactical about who you select, and when.
- Each Friday you will receive updates on selections made for the weekend. Each Monday you will receive an update on the weekend results. All emails will be sent to the account used at signup.
- Steelers decision is final in the event of disputes.